Interview with Eugenia Oganova
1. What is the purpose of Awakening the Harmony Within?
I wrote this book for the sake of humanity – it is meant as a support for internal investigation in order to have the tools for awakening. My book not only explains the paths one can take to get there, but also presents information and instructions on the HOW to do this. My goal is to help the readers generate awareness of spiritual advantages or disadvantages to certain ways of feeling, thinking and behaving, in order to gain the self-power of discernment and the mastery of spiritually beneficial actions.
2. The subtitle of your book is How to Create with Spirit. Can you say more about that? What is Spirit? What role do you see the Soul having in creation?
Spirit is what most people refer to as “Source” or “God”. Sprit is a threefold concept, and in Awakening the Harmony Within I explain that trinity. Spirit is everything, and a Soul is an individual component of Spirit. Soul descends into density to gather wisdom and experience and then ascends back to pure Light. Here is an excerpt from the “Is-ness and Illusions” chapter:
“…Conceptually Is-ness/Spirit is a Divine Trinity: the “Root Cosmic Substance” aspect, the “Creator” aspect, and the “Light/Word/Code” aspect.
“Root Cosmic Substance” is the Spirit’s material for Creation. This is why people say “all is Love” – this component is what we label pure Divine Love. It is the potentiality of the harmonious creation of everything. Energy/prana/Ether, as the support life force, is this substance, it is the “supply of the Source”.
“Creator” is the Spirit’s original spark for Creation. Energy/prana/Ether, as enlivening life force, is this component, it is the “aliveness of the Source,” the initial “Spark of God”.
“Light/Word/Code,” or Logos, is the Symbiosis of Creation, it is the super- system of symbiotic arrangement of the Universal Laws, a Holographic Source-Code that allows meanings to be generated, circulated, and interpreted. It is the Divine Intelligence, the “Unity Consciousness.
Souls are individualized expressions of holographic Is-ness – composites of Root Cosmic Substance and the Creator energies, playing in the Light/Word/Code of Unity Consciousness. Each Soul creates its own reality through its own perception, in order to explore the Source-Code and become God again. Through this exploratory process Souls gain self-awareness, enriching Source/Spirit/Is-ness with consciousness (an awareness of its own existence)…”
3. You say “If you can imagine it, you can make it happen – but the small print is “as long as your desire is in alignment with the Divine Plan.” Can you say more about when and by whom the Divine Plan is created and what role does free will play in this? Is there any support you can offer to help people with the question of destiny and “creating our reality”?
The Divine Plan (of the Spirit) is the involution and evolution of the Soul (the descent and ascent of consciousness). The universe is filled with possibilities, but if in any moment everything was fully available to us, we would not be able to learn anything – we would be scattered, or overwhelmed, or unconsciously omnipotent! Thus before you incarnate, your Soul, in order to be able to learn and develop, creates a plan for that lifetime (it is called a Soul Contract). Within that plan are the lessons we want to work on during this particular lifetime: the karmic issues and the desires for new learning. We do not pick “to learn everything there is to learn,” instead we focus each lifetime on something particular. The free will is our ability to make choices within the Soul Contract options. When we are in an emotional reaction (usually based on karmic or other issues) we are NOT in free will. The freedom of will is only available to us when we are in CHOICE, not in an emotional reaction.
Therefore each lifetime we work on cleaning our emotional reactions/issues and the more we do that, the more free will power we gain, which leads to us living the creation part of our Soul Contract. “Living your destiny” means being in free will choice and living your Soul Contract, while “fate” means being led in life by the emotional reactions to our karmic issues. As we clean up our issues, we move from being controlled by our fates (karma) to living our destinies.
4. Some people can implement energy tools, or the law of attraction, and have amazing inner and outer actualizations, and others, no matter what they try, don’t get there… When someone has tried everything they can think of to shift a health issue, or manifest money, or create something in their life and it doesn’t happen – why might that be, or what could they do that would make a difference?
There is a lot of information available about creation, especially statements like “I can create anything that I desire” (from Abraham Hicks, from “The Secret”, and many more similar books). That is true, it is the Law of Attraction based on the personal energy broadcast (which I describe in detail in my book), but the “small print” is that the “I” in that sentence is the Higher Self, and not the Ego or the Lower Self! When people say “I want to create…” they usually mean from the Ego-self. That is why it does not work. Not because the Law is flawed, but because the part doing the intending is NOT the Higher Self.
The Ego and the Lower Self are not in abundance, these parts of us are lacking something, and this is why they want to create in the first place – as a means to fill the lack… This is why these intentions do not work – the “intender” is in lack. The Higher Self on the other hand is always in alignment with the Divine Plan (the Spirit, the universal journey). And when the Higher Self is the “I” in the “I can create anything that I desire” – that sets us on a personal growth path.
Thus if you had been intending something for a long time and had done everything you could think of for that and it still didn’t work, first check who is the “intender”, and consciously work with the issues of lack that could be the subconscious components of that desire (fears, needs and lower desires are all lack-based, and not abundance-based).
5. I know you are a big proponent of “having it all”, which to me refers to spiritual and material abundance. Do you have any guidance to help people that feel an inner conflict between their spirituality and material wealth?
The old spiritual teachings always focus on poverty as a means of letting go of the material reality, in order to get into the spiritual one. But poverty is absolutely unnecessary for spiritual growth. What is required, on the other hand, is the DETACHMENT from the material as a source or self-definition. Since it is a hard lesson to learn, many spiritual schools choose to not even tempt an initiate with material desires, by-passing them by recommending poverty. But this is not a requirement for awakening, I actually believe it is a form of an avoidance of the issue. If someone is not tempted by the material pleasures and wealth, one cannot say he will be able to remain spiritually focused if he at some point is tempted by these things! But if someone is consciously choosing to live in abundance on all planes, including the material, yet is able to overcome an “emotional addiction” to these material things (as false safety, self-definition, or self-fulfillment) – then one truly has mastered the lesson.
6. What one exercise from your book would you recommend to readers to support them the most during this powerful shift in consciousness we are in?
This is from the “Intentions and Manifestation” chapter, where I also explain in detail each of the questions below to help the reader recognize a truth for themselves.
“…If something we intended for did not materialize, we need to examine these six “small print” clauses to make sure we are on track:
- Did the reasons for this intention originate high enough? (Did you intend for something because it was a more harmonious state of being, or was it out of avoidance of something you did not like?)
- Were you ahead of yourself, not patient? (Your intention rang true in your system, but more work is required before you can fully embody it?)
- Were your words messy and direction unclear? (Did you spend time thinking to find precise clear wording for your intent?)
- Were you able to “believe without proof” or did you get scared as soon as the proof did not materialize right away?
- Were you overly wrapped up in “having to make it happen” instead of detachment?
- Did you investigate and neutralize your “internal saboteur”?…”
Thank you very much, Danielle, for hosting me on your blog. I hope your readers/followers find this information useful on their spiritual journey, and they can find many more details on all these subjects in my book “Awakening the Harmony Within: How to Create with Spirit”, available on my website www.eugeniaoganova.com (along with a lot of free information!) and by clicking here as well.
With Love in Light and Dark,
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.